PowerPoint is hot. This makes sense because it’s the most popular elearning tool out there. It’s easy to learn. And once you understand how to use it to build rapid elearning courses, the sky’s the limit.
In an earlier post I listed all of the ones that dealt with PowerPoint. It’s a good one to bookmark. Because it was so popular I decided to make another post that highlights all the ones that include free PowerPoint templates or other free assets.
Be sure to take advantage of the free templates & assets in the elearning community, too. As always, you can use these templates as you wish.
- The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning
- Your 10 Most Popular Posts of 2007
- Here’s How I Built That PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & How I Made It
- Get Creative and Build Better E-Learning Courses
- How To Design Custom PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning (Plus 8 Free Templates)
- Your Favorite Rapid E-Learning Posts of 2009
- Here’s a Quick Way to Create Your Next E-Learning Template in PowerPoint
- Inspiring Designs to Keep Your E-Learning Courses Looking Fresh
- How to Design the Visual Elements for Interactive Elearning Courses
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Create E-Learning Templates With a Consistent Clip Art Style
- Here’s Another Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources
- 7 Simple Rapid E-Learning Tips & Free PowerPoint Template
- Free PowerPoint Template & Simple Way to Share Files
- Over 75 Free Rapid E-Learning Resources
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with This Free PowerPoint Template
- Rapid E-Learning Workshop: How to Create a Tabbed Notebook
- Here’s a Boatload of Free Hand-Drawn Graphics
- Create a Chalkboard Template with These Simple Tips & More Than 40 Free Graphics
- More Than 100 PowerPoint Tutorials & a Free Template
- Your Favorite Rapid E-Learning Posts of 2010
- How to Design An Elearning Course on a Budget
- A Free Tool & Free Graphics to Simplify Your E-Learning Course Design
- Over 45 Free Speech Bubbles to Make Your E-Learning Courses Talk
- 5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community
- Over 150 Free Fonts to Use in Your E-Learning Courses
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Use This Free E-Learning Template to Inspire Your Next M-Learning Course
- Here’s a Noteworthy PowerPoint Template (and It’s Free!)
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Font
- Check Out This Free PowerPoint Template & Tutorial
- A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets
- 5 PowerPoint E-Learning Tips & A Free Template
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Here’s a Bucketful of Free Office Themed E-Learning Templates & Media Assets
- Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- How to Create an Interactive PowerPoint Elearning Module
Upcoming E-Learning Workshops & Events (2015)
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Updated! Register for one or both days.
DAY 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets and
DAY 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- June 12 (Austin, TX). Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning.
E-Learning Heroes Roadshows
We’re hosting a series of two-day elearning workshops that focus on practical tips and tricks. You can register for one day or two days. If you're interested in presenting at one of the workshops (or want to submit an idea) complete this form.
- June 17 & 18 (Toronto). To learn more and register, click here.
- August 4 & 5 (Seattle). To learn more and register, click here.
- September 23 & 24 (Vancouver). To learn more and register, click here.
- October 28 & 29 (Philadelphia). To learn more and register, click here.
E-learning Community News
Check out all of the free resources below. You can grab a bunch of free downloads, see some nice examples, and learn everything you need to build great elearning.
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.