I’m always sensitive to the elearning developers who have to work with limited resources and usually by themselves. Because of this my goal is to provide practical tips and tricks that offer real value.
This year’s 2012 wrap up post features the tips & tricks shared during the past year that can be applied to your elearning courses right away.
Rapid E-Learning Tips & Tricks
- How to Create a Learning Journal to Go with Your E-Learning Courses
- Quit Wasting Time Trying to Find the Right Look for Your E-Learning Courses
- You Need to Know These Seven Tips If You Build Graphics for E-Learning
- FAQ: How Do You Manage the Graphics in Your E-Learning Course?
- How to Create Interactive E-Learning
- The Guiding Principle for all Rapid E-Learners
- Avoid the Curse of the Frankencourse
- 5 Free Desktop Image Editors for E-Learning
- 5 Free Online Image Editors for Rapid E-Learning
- Need Screenshots for Your E-Learning? Here Are 3 Tools That You Already Own.
- Here’s an Easy Way to Back Up Your E-Learning Project Files
- A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Here’s a Bucketful of Free Office Themed E-Learning Templates & Media Assets
- Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets
- 7 Free Handwritten Fonts for Your E-Learning Courses
- 3 Tutorials to Help You Get More Out of PowerPoint’s Image Editing
- 5 PowerPoint E-Learning Tips & A Free Template
- How to Find Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- A Simple PowerPoint Technique to Make Your E-Learning Courses Look Good
- How to Create a Rapid E-Learning Tab in PowerPoint
- Clean Up Your Client’s PowerPoint Slides with This Time-Saving Tip
- Want to Become a Rapid E-Learning Pro? Then Check Out All of These PowerPoint Tips
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- February 3 & 4 (London). Learning Technologies. Swing by the Articulate booth and say "Hello" or check out my free session February 3 at 2:45: 5 Ways to Use Interactive Video to Engage Your Learners.
- April 26 (Houston, TX). Interactive Video Made Easy in Articulate Storyline. Details coming soon.
- April 27 (Houston, TX). Keynote presentation. Details coming soon.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out and find inspiration.