If you’re one of those e-learning designers who always searches for new ways to build better e-learning, you’re not alone. The helpful folks at E-Learning Heroes are always up for sharing ideas, accepting challenges and offering up valuable freebies.
This week’s recap features: free e-learning graphics, course design ideas, user-created demos, and a lot more! Check out the e-learning awesomeness that took place over the past week:
Tutorials from the community:
- How to use images instead of text on matching drag & drop questions in Articulate Quizmaker ’09 (view blog post)
- Interactive layouts using Presenter ’09 and Web Objects (view blog post)
- Not using the Selection Pane in PowerPoint? Here’s why you should!
- Creating a clock for time lapse scenarios in PowerPoint
- How to build a parachute graphic in PowerPoint
- Learn to create knowledge checks in Articulate Storyline
- How to save PowerPoint templates from E-Learning Heroes and use in Articulate Storyline
- How to easily publish and track Tin Can content from Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Free graphics: road sign graphics and whimsical stick figures
- Seeking creative ideas for medical courses
- Things to consider when designing e-learning for the restaurant industry
- How do you manage the hand-off from design to development in e-learning?
- Articulate Storyline demos: Interstellar Warfare and Teamwork Puzzle w/ source!) and Top 8 features and using music tracks