Are you the kind of e-learning designer who wants to know everything about e-learning? Or, do you need to master a few basic techniques to get your work done?
Either way, the Articulate community can help you take down the most challenging projects. From creative design ideas to writing more meaningful scenarios, you’ll find all kinds of course-building maneuvers in E-Learning Heroes.
And just to keep you moving, we’ve highlighted the past week’s most helpful techniques shared by the community:
- Great tips for leveraging inspiration across e-learning tools
- Change state of character in Storyline when dragged over another shape
- Showing quiz progress in Articulate Storyline
- Here’s a quick and easy way to align objects in Articulate Storyline
- Here’s how to embed a .WMV file as a web object in Articulate Storyline
- How to change slide properties across all slides in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Demo: Hangman game created in Articulate Storyline
- Organization tips for working in Articultate Storyline
- Demo: Jeopardy template for sharing and feedback
- Purchasing vs. building e-learning content
- Design ideas for a peer recognition course
- How to build a stopwatch in Articulate Storyline (w/ tutorial!)