As somewhat of a follow-up to my April panel session at the eLearning Guild conference in Boston, the fine folks at Kineo reached out to me for a Skype-powered interview a few weeks ago. The podcast was highlighted in Kineo’s newsletter today.
It was a great conversation with Stephen Walsh that covered a lot of ground. The overall theme was the past, present, and future of rapid elearning — the tools, the challenges, the design, and some ideas about what you can expect to see from us in future products.
As you’ll see on the interview page where you can stream both parts of the May 1, 2007 conversation (or download via below links), topics included the following:
Gabe/Kineo Interview Part 1 – 4.8 MB
- Where is rapid e-learning in 2007?
- Why is it more than PowerPoint?
- What role does design and content play in rapid e-learning?
Gabe/Kineo Interview Part 2 – 6.2 MB
- Who should have the tools – the L&D team or anyone and everyone?
- The next stages of rapid authoring tools
- The challenges ahead for rapid e-learning
Enjoy! And please share your thoughts here in the comments.