Summer can be the time of year where things slow down: people relax and take the time to enjoy the sun, the great outdoors, a vacation…and a little breather. Luckily, as each of us grabs some down time, our larger community never takes a break and churns out great e-learning content, tips, and tricks all summer long.
Check out this week’s recap to find out what’s hot and happenin’ in the E-Learning Heroes forum this week:
Conversations in the community
- E-Learning topic for doctoral thesis?
- Should I use more slides or more layers?
- Coming Soon: Articulate Road Show in Boston!
- Don’t forget: ELH event in Toronto July 10th!
- Demo Course: Biomedical Research Ethics
- Help: Creating a countdown in Storyline?
- E-Learning for tablets: more top tips!
- Skills needed to be a great instructional designer?
- Free Downloads: Tabz Interaction | Bingo E-Learning Game
New blog posts
- Build Your Skills With These Online Training Books
- Adding and Displaying a User’s Name in Storyline
- Tips for Creating Great Buttons That Stand Out
- 11 Free Tabbed Navigation Templates for Articulate Storyline
- How to Take Your E-learning Global With Studio ’13 Translation
- UPDATE: June 13 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- E-Learning Challenge: Steal This E-Learning Template
Seen on Twitter
- Free e-learning icons! via @eLearnChristine
- Streamline development with Articulate! via @amdchiasson
- Showing my e-learning work! via @MattGuayan
- Articulate: So easy, pets are building e-learning! via @nicole_legault
- Articulate to the rescue! via @lizmccrodden
- What kind of leader are you? via @jackietrains
- Obsessed with Articulate! via @TheAshleyLiles
- The Result of Articulate and Powerpoint! via @PaulAlders
- Looking for an e-learning mentor? via @jackietrains
- How I created my portfolio in Articulate! via @elearningwdan