Cold days of winter
Time to boost e-learning skills
Click on these great tips.
- Using a true/false variable to stop learners from skipping content in your Storyline course
- Automatically show a Storyline slide layer when a learner returns to a slide
- Assigning states to grouped objects in Storyline
- Fun effect in Storyline: a hand crossing items off a list
- Using Articulate Engage to add multimedia content to a website
- Quiz question retries: how many is too many?
- Adding a “how to navigate” interaction as an Articulate Presenter player tab
- Linking to PDFs in your Articulate Storyline course
- How many narrators should your e-learning course have?
- Course ownership: do you retain rights? Or hand everything over?
- Building scenario-driven graphic-novel-style e-learning
- Demos: An unconventional simulation example | Flashcard interactions
- Freebies: Hand-drawn arrows
- How Your Visual Voice Helps Build Better E-Learning
- Here’s How Easy It Is to Add a Time Limit to Your Storyline Quiz
- @MayraAixaVillar shared her article: Game Architecture: Delivering Meaningful Learning Experiences
- @LearnNuggets shared his post: What are Sketchnotes?
- @luckyryan shared a link to How Storytelling is the Secret to Award Winning e-Learning
- @astdOC shared a link to What Unintended Messages Do Your Learning Solutions Send?
- @ArticulateDF shared a link to 10 Tools for Creating Brilliant Color Schemes