One of the most important goals of e-learning is helping learners acquire and apply new skills and knowledge. Designing effective e-learning requires practice and being able to adapt to whatever your
opponents customers throw at you.
Each week, the Articulate community opens their playbooks and shares practical e-learning maneuvers that will help you move your projects over the goal line.
This week’s recap features tips for working with long lists, image editing, free images and templates, and lots more! Check out the e-learning goodness that took place over the past week:
- How to create a spotlight effect in PowerPoint
- Creative drag and drop ideas in Articulate Quizmaker
- How to disable a caption box’s drop shadow effect in Articulate Storyline
- How to change your launch button for Articulate Studio and Storyline: Part 1 and Part 2
- Create magazine-style assessments in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Should all face-to-face training be recorded and placed online?
- Best way to remove background from a lot of pictures
- Snapshot focus effect
- Ideas: Presenting long lists of information and making dry topics interesting
- Free: Zombie characters, blurred backgrounds, tabs template
- Demos: Dropdown menu, Halloween game, and old-fashioned flickbook