There’s no business like e-learning business!
Can you think of another industry where you can write, design, develop and produce the same project? E-learning is pretty cool like that. But with so many roles to juggle, it’s likely you’ll need a little help along the way. That’s why E-Learning Heroes is so valuable.
Whether you’re auditioning for a new role, seeking script edits, or just need someone to review your dailies, the Articulate community is always on set and willing to lend a hand.
This week’s recap features survey tips, conference meet-ups, user-created demos, and lots more! Check out the highlights below:
- How to create a previous button in PowerPoint & Articulate Presenter
- Here’s how to access the audio editor for slide audio & feedback audio in Articulate Quizmaker
- How to remove the sidebar from your Articulate Storyline player but still display slide notes
- How to control focus on a data entry field in Articulate Storyline
- Build your own desktop theme using Articulate Storyline or PowerPoint
Conversations in the community:
- Using voice-changing software for e-learning narration
- Feedback and advice on creating an e-learning survey
- Advice for estimating e-learning development
- Connect with fellow Articulate users at this year’s DevLearn and Learning Technologies 2013
- What else do people use Storyline for?
- Changing a character’s expression on a timeline
- Nudge your learners to share their learning with a Tweet This! button
- Demos: Bingo interaction and HTML5 spinning globe in Articulate Storyline
New blog posts:
- Here’s an Easy Way to Back Up Your E-Learning Project Files
- Get Your Storyline Projects Online with Tempshare