Submission is now closed. Learn more about the Guru Awards 2009 Winners.
Here’s your chance to be an Articulate Guru. You’ll win prizes, be famous, and the chicks (or dudes) will dig you!
Welcome to the Articulate Guru Awards 2009… think you have what it takes to get past our panel of experts?
It’s easy to participate:
Step 2: Create an e-learning course using any combination of Articulate Studio ’09 products. Judges are looking at the following criteria:
- Effective use of Studio ’09 products and features
- Effectiveness of course content to transfer knowledge
- Use of compelling media (graphics, audio, video, etc.)
- Broad use of authoring tool features
- Bonus for integrating Presenter ‘09, Quizmaker ’09, and Engage ’09 into one course, but we’ll also accept courses authored using a single Articulate tool or combination of our products
Step 3: Submit your files to enter the contest.
If you don’t have a course you can share, create one. It can be about anything. The subject matter isn’t that important. We’re just looking for great courses.
Check out the previous winners.
Got great Articulate authoring skills, but don’t have any non-confidential courses that you are able to share? Create a new course on a topic you’re an expert on! Choose a subject that’s fun to you such as gardening, running, technology, rock climbing… whatever!
Here are some some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Sure-fire method to negotiate a salary increase (Presenter ’09 branching and our new Quizmaker ’09 free-form design features might be useful)
- Tips on creating a compelling blog
- How to stick to an exercise program
- Cool things you didn’t know you could do with your iPhone (Presenter ’09 annotations and Engage labeled graphics would be useful for this course)
- Lessons learned from your favorite TV show (Video Encoder ’09 should come in handy here)
You’ll have the opportunity to win:
- Grand Prize: $1,500
- 2nd Prize: $500
- 3rd Prize: $250
All prize winners will also receive:
- Two licenses of Articulate Rapid E-Learning Studio ’09 Pro donated to the school or charity of their choice.
- Fame, prestige and recognition by being featured on our website.
Winners will be announced at a special Articulate event on March 9, 2009. Stay tuned for more information on that in this blog! Enter as many items as you like before the submission deadline of February 18, 2009.