Update (3.28.2007): Announcing the Winners of the Articulate Guru Awards 2007.
We’re giving away cash and prizes in recognition of the best developed e-learning courses! Think you have the Articulate skills to wow our experts? Enter the Articulate Guru Awards today and find out!
It’s easy to participate!
You’ll have the opportunity to win:
- Grand Prize: $1,500
- 2nd Prize: $500
- 3rd Prize: $250
All prize winners will also receive:
- Two licenses of Articulate Rapid E-Learning Studio Pro donated to the school or charity of their choice.
- Fame, prestige and recognition by being featured on our website.
Winners will be announced March 28, 2007. Enter as many items as you like before the submission deadline of March 15, 2007.
Judges will evaluate a range of criteria including:
- Effectiveness of course content to transfer knowledge
- Use of compelling media (graphics, audio, video, etc.)
- Wide use of authoring tool features
- Effective combination of Presenter, Quizmaker and Engage
Got great Articulate authoring skills, but don’t have any non-confidential courses that you are able to share? Create a new course on a topic you’re an expert on! Choose a subject that’s fun to you such as gardening, technology, rock climbing… whatever!
Here’s some ideas to get your juices flowing:
- Sure-fire method to negotiate a salary increase
- How the experts use Digg, del.icio.us, or Google
- Tips on creating a compelling blog
- How to stick to an exercise program
- Cool things you didn’t know you could do with your iPod