Whether you’re an e-learning newbie or a seasoned guru, the Articulate community is just the ticket for building better courses.
Below are some of the highlights your community members shared over the past week. And be sure to check out E-learning Heroes for even more tips & tricks, tutorials and free downloads!
- E-learning How-Tos: How to create interactions quickly with markers
- Multiple quiz results on a single slide in Articulate Storyline: Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
- Using a variable to control a custom completed state (view discussion)
- Free, online photo generator to create Polaroid-style images
- Articulate Quizmaker tip for collecting multiple lines of text in a survey
- Using Articulate Storyline to perform calculations (view discussion)
- Using true/false variables to control the look & behavior of a menu slide in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- How do you send story projects for review?
- Free template: Memory Game (w/ tutorial!)
- Narration tips for e-learning
- How can we help learners un-learn a behavior?
- Freelance job aid: Questions for clients
- Customize quiz buttons based on number of attempts in Articulate Storyline
- Spicing up e-learning course intros
New blog posts:
- Need Screenshots for Your E-Learning? Here Are 3 Tools That You Already Own
- ELearnerEngaged Impresses With Fresh, Funny Assertiveness Training
- Case Study: E-learning Creates More Opportunities for Students