In our continuing effort to offer superior customer support, I’m happy to announce the official launch of Articulate Live Support for Platinum Membership Plan customers. We’ve been testing the offering on and off over the past few weeks, so some of you may have already seen it or used it.
What is Articulate Live Support? Quite simply, it’s a way to connect with an Articulate Customer Support Engineer immediately to help you resolve your technical questions and get on with your project — in real time. If you’ve ever used instant messaging, the experience will be very familiar.
So how does it work? Simple.
- Access your priority support URL (refer to your fulfillment email). (If you’re interested in upgrading to the Platinum Membership Plan, please contact your account manager.)
- Look for the below image on the lower left-hand side of the Platinum Membership Plan support page.
- Click the image and a new window will launch.
- Input your name, email, and question.
- You’ll be connected live with the first available Customer Support Engineer, and we’ll answer your question in no time.
(Note: Above image is for illustrative purposes only and does not necessarily mean that we are online right now. Look for the same image on the left-hand side of the Platinum Membership Plan support page to see if we’re here now.)
As always, you can continue to contact us via the traditional method of online case submission (whether or not we’re available for Live Support at the time).
The support team’s primary objective is to help you and keep you happy. With Articulate Live Support, we aim to offer yet another way of reaching this goal.