It’s Monday, and that means another roundup of the best tips and advice shared by your fellow Articulate community members. Whether you’re searching for course design ideas or technical help, the Articulate community can help you boldly go where few course designers have gone before.
This week’s recap features tips for designing quick reference guides; free templates and graphics; resources for software training; and a lot more! Take a peek at what your fellow Articulate users shared during the past week:
- Selecting multiple items and adjusting them on your timeline (view conversation)
- See how easy it is to add hover effects to objects in Articulate Storyline
- Customize your Articulate Storyline player so that the Notes tab appears only where you need it
- Inserting one Articulate Presenter ’09 course into another using Web Objects
- Previewing images before you insert them in PowerPoint
- How to limit the number of retries on a quiz in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Countdown timer in Articulate Storyline (includes tutorial!)
- Tips for keeping quick reference guides short
- Seeking career advice in learning-related content development
- How do you credit e-learning designers and SMEs in your courses?
- Free graphics: mailroom background and office background and book image w/assets and 22 original stick figures
- Articulate Storyline demos: leadership module and case study design and microwave oven graphic
- Resources for creating software training