When your e-learning projects are in flight, you don’t have time for holding patterns. Radio ahead to the E-Learning Heroes control tower to clear up visual clutter, SME delays, and stalled projects. The Articulate Community is here to help bring your project in for a smooth landing and on-time arrival.
Check out last week’s flight log for a complete listing of the week’s best tips and insights:
- Embedding YouTube videos directly into PowerPoint. so you don’t have to stop the presentation and open a new window
- Adding Articulate Studio and Storyline to the Global Exclusions List within the @avast_antivirus software
- How to host your e-learning course on Google Drive (view discussion)
- Convert your audio files to mp3 with this free online conversion site articulate e-learning
- Do rating assessment surveys in Articulate Storyline baffle you?
Conversations in the community
- Help with e-learning design and development basics
- Creating an e-learning style guide
- What’s your production workflow for development, design, and editing?
- Is anyone creating interactive articles in Storyline?
- Interactive video and simulating video chapters
- Seeking creative ideas: Welcome course designs | Winter driving | Odometer-style menu
- Demos: Puzzle menu | Enable learners to record audio
- Job opportunities: Instructional designer | Full-time course designer | Instructional designer
New blog posts
- Free Backgrounds to Use with Your Online Training Program
- Interactive Screenshots in Articulate Storyline
- E-Learning Example: Interactive Decision-Making
- The Fastest Way to Add Audio to Articulate Studio
- Use the Next Button to Control Objects in Your Articulate Storyline Project
- How to Create a Drop-down List Interaction in Articulate Storyline
- Track Learners Progress with This Simple Menu
- E-Learning Scenarios: Snapshot Focus Effect
- Free Stock Photo Sites for E-Learning
Seen on Twitter
- @TechSpringboard shared a link to How to use experts—and when not to
- @sudiakos shared a link to his recent Articulate Storyline project K-12 (Greek) “Whale fishing”
- @FionaQuigs shared a link to Building a Narrative Organisation
- @LisaAGoldstein shared a link to Setting up a Recording Studio
- @kerina shared a link to Podcasting is back—and booming
- @learn_logic shared a link to Five Steps to Storytelling with Data