was is a fun game. The longer it takes the seeker to find the hiders, the more fun everyone has playing.
For e-learning designers facing deadlines, seeking resources isn’t as much fun. When you need help with ideas or resources, you don’t have time to play games. That’s what makes E-Learning Heroes so much fun. E-learning players are always seeking and sharing cool ideas and resources to help each other build better e-learning.
This week’s recap features image editing tips, audio toolkits, user demos, and lots more! Check out the highlights below for even more helpful tips and insights shared over the past week:
- Quick tip on filling a PowerPoint shape with an image
- How to create an illustrated desk in PowerPoint and Articulate Storyline
- How to build engaging tabs interactions in Articulate Storyline
- How to customize imported Quizmaker questions and answers in Articulate Storyline
- Fun Articulate Storyline interaction: learners find objects as a tally shows progress (includes download)
- How to remove the “Try Again” error when using a hint slide in Articulate Storyline
- Creating custom buttons in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Using Google to create foreign language audio files
- Seeking ideas for process-heavy courses and onboarding portals
- What do you use for virtual classrooms?
- E-learning audio: microphones and portable sound booths
- E-learning theories and frameworks
- Free tools for cropping your e-learning graphics
- User demos: Movement between slides and Return of Atsumi Twins (includes tutorials!)
New blog posts:
- 3 Reasons Why Linear E-Learning May Be the Best Solution
- 3 Easy Steps to Customizing Review Feedback in Articulate Storyline