What do you do when the e-learning creativity isn’t flowing? Jump into E-Learning Heroes and crowdsource some fresh ways to design better courses! It only takes a few ideas to transform a tired project into something more engaging.
This week’s recap features course design ideas, online portfolios, user-created demos and source files, and lots more! Check out the highlights below:
- How to create a tablet to display course objectives in PowerPoint
- How to fade out images using PowerPoint animations
- Create a scrolling photo strip in Articulate Storyline for your e-learning courses
- Requiring learners to enter values in all fields on a slide before advancing in Articulate Storyline
- Copying and pasting triggers onto multiple targets in Articulate Storyline
- Changing the starting frame of videos in Articulate Storyline
- Have a projection screen unroll as viewers enter a room in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Course design ideas for bomb threat training and overcoming objections
- What do new instructional designers need to know?
- What do you use for online portfolios?
- Ideas for communication graphics
- Demos and source files: type kerning game and images on layers and interactive video quizzes
New blog posts:
- Does Your Client Need to Know You’re Using PowerPoint?
- Articulate Takes 8 Spots in “Best Of” Elearning! 2012 Awards
- Four Easy Ways to Boost Your Productivity in Articulate Quizmaker