This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
It was another big week of great ideas and helpful tips in the Articulate Community. Check out what your fellow community members shared over the past week.
We’re headed to DevLearn this week. Tom, Arlyn and David are hosting sessions. Check out our calendar for additional sessions. And if you’re in Vegas, don’t be afraid to stop by our booth (#407) and say “Trick or treat!” We’ll share some e-learning tricks and even give you a peek at some e-learning treats we’re working on:-) Captain Smiley and his new pal, Hero Smiley, will also be around.
- Reposition radio buttons to appear on the top row of answers in Articulate Quizmaker
- How to change the background color of quiz slides in Articulate Quizmaker
Conversations in the community:
- Working with SMEs who insist on “Check the Box” compliance training
- How to convert tech books to e-learning courses?
- Differences between online training and e-learning
- Adding Screenr movies to Engage interactions
- Alternatives to videos within an e-learning course
- Changing Quizmaker’s background colors
- Users share ideas for communicating how to exit e-learning courses
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: