This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
E-learning designers know they can’t afford to let the grass grow under their feet, and that means seeking new ways to expand their skills. That’s why being part of a supportive community is so important.
The Articulate Community is always ready to lend a hand to help you find the right solution and resources. And speaking of resources, have you checked out the growing number of free e-learning downloads in the community? New files are added weekly!
Below are some highlights that your community shared last week:
- How to embed Screenr videos into PowerPoint presentations
- Using blank slides to customize the correct and incorrect feedback colors
Conversations in the community:
- Interviewing Instructional Developers
- Using Review Questions in Quizmaker
- Users share makeover ideas for a medical course
- Screen capture for software training – video or snapshots?
- Can learners ask questions during an eLearning?
- How to create an opening/closing eyeball effect in ppt?
- How to insert form images in your presentations
New blog posts:
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- AkzoNobel: Empowering E-learning in a Multinational Company
Seen on Twitter: