There’s no question about it, e-learning designers are in high demand. Even with the best software in the world, you’re still likely to have questions or need a little help building course assets.
Looking for something unique or specific to your project? Ask in the forums. The Articulate community is always looking for a creative challenge. For even more examples, check out all the e-learning goodness shared over the past week:
- Custom branching and navigation options in Articulate Presenter ’09 (View thread)
- Update the title and description of a content item in Articulate Online
- Identifying the numeric data entry panel in Articulate Storyline
- How to remove the player in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- Generating closed captions in Articulate Storyline
- Give learners a “show answer” option after completing drag-and-drop interaction
- Customizing feedback in drag-and-drop interactions
- Users share ideas for designing courses on management development
- Is there a way to create a reverse highlight box?
- How to nudge inactive learners in Articulate Storyline
- Ideas for flipping and mirroring characters in Articulate Storyline