This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
If you’re looking to move your e-learning projects from opening act to the main event, then you should check out E-learning Heroes. Every week the Articulate community shares all kinds of tips, tricks and riffs to help you build better courses. It doesn’t matter what types of courses you’re building—read-only, comic-style, or branching—your fellow Articulate users will help you design courses that will leave learners cheering for encores. Check out the set list below for all the helpful tips and insights shared over the past week.
Rock on, E-learning Heroes!
- Working with PowerPoint’s grow/shrink effect in Articulate Presenter ’09 (forum thread)
- Using Photoshop’s layer masks to remove parts of an image
- Job Aid: PowerPoint 2010 shortcuts (free download)
Conversations in the community:
- Options for simulating the Flash Once effect in PowerPoint 2010
- Achieving consistent brand colors in your courses
- How do you share images with external reviewers?
- Looking to connect with other London-based Articulate e-learning designers?
- Users share creative ideas for presenting audio controls
- SME approval process and sign off
- Users share ideas for revamping compliance courses
- Creative design inspiration and challenge
- Using Articulate Quizmaker ‘09 to teach writing and editing
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter:
- @Tracy_Parish shares a link to 55 Latest Free Fonts for Professional Designers
- @trainmagnetwork shares a link to a recording of @TomKuhlmann introducing Articulate Storyline
- @LindaLor shares a link to The Ultimate e-Learning Design & Development Checklist
- @tmiket shares a link to Getting Good Scenario Content from SMEs