This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Happy Monday, E-learning Heroes! Last week was another big week of tips & insights from the Articulate community. Below are the highlights from last week.
Tom, Jeanette and David are headed to TechKnowledge this week. If you’re in Vegas, please stop by our booth (204) and say “Hi.” Tom and David will host a couple Creation Station workshops on Studio ’09 and Judy Unrein is giving a Getting Started with Storyline session. Can’t make one or more sessions? No sweat, just swing by our the booth—we’ll be happy to give you a replay!
- Creating a vertical menu in PowerPoint & Articulate Presenter (see http://bit.ly/xFZ4Byfor discussion thread)
- Adding an app to Tom Kuhlmann’s list of free desktop image editors for e-Learning
Conversations in the community:
- Best practices for writing scripts for narration
- What makes the Articulate community great?
- How can you help learners get the most out of their courses?
- Compliance training and meeting required time limits
- Converting a clinical PowerPoint to e-learning course
- Rebekah shares her Emergency Response demo
- Customizing feedback in Quizmaker ’09
- Awesome free mind mapping software
- Where do you get sound effects?
- Substance abuse and intoxication course demos
- Special considerations for designing a classroom instructor-led course
- Gina shares a peeled tab graphic she created in PowerPoint
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: