This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Yep. It’s Monday and that means another big week of practical e-learning tips and insights from the Articulate community.
Tom hosted a webinar last week on using PowerPoint for more than Boring Presentations. If you missed it, or experienced any technical issues, be sure to check out the updated recording.
Here are some of the cool ideas your fellow community members shared last week:
- Icons to stickers: How to customize and get more from simple icons and clipart (Download the free starter pack!)
- Add interactive timelines to your course
- How to add a wall and baseboard to your e-learning slides
Conversations in the community:
- Getting started with needs analysis – share your best practices
- How to create a sliding menu effect in Presenter ‘09
- Video camera recommendations
- How are you curating and re-using e-learning content?
- Is it okay to use dark backgrounds in e-learning courses?
- Are you an Australian Articulate user?
- Are you in the UK and attending Learning Technologies Exhibition?
- Google Webfont Awesomeness
- Examples of hands writing with chalk and users share their favorite chalk fonts
- Users share ideas for building courses without audio
- Donna shares her website she created with Presenter ’09
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter: