This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
It doesn’t matter what you’re working on or what your e-learning needs are—the Articulate community is the purrfect place to get your questions answered. And if you’re looking for more inspiration, check out our community downloads. Everything’s free, and you’re certain to find lots of resources for your next project.
Here are all the helpful tips & insights that your fellow community members shared just last week:
- Peeled bar image in PowerPoint
- Cool animation in PowerPoint for e-learning courses
- How to use Quizmaker ’09 to record compliance with a policy
- Animated text highlight in PowerPoint
- How to insert a shape over a movie and have it come in at a certain time in Quizmaker ’09
- Using attachments and Web Objects to insert a PDF into Presenter ’09
Conversations in the community:
- Collaborative meeting with SMEs—advice needed!
- PowerPoint animation techniques for creating LED circuits
- Best image and resolution sizes for PowerPoint
- Examples of library tutorials and courses created in Studio ‘09
- Prepping for a video shoot
- Voiceovers and screencasting—users share production tips and workflows
- What’s your favorite mind mapping program?
- Mayra shares some free icons
New blog posts:
Seen on Twitter:
- @anicole87 shares a link to an online database of social media policies
- @tmiket shares a link to the top 40 free fonts for 2011
- @nicole_legault shares a link to free wood background textures for e-learning courses
- @rjacquez shares a link to his first 10 Screenr video tips and ways others use Screenr