This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
What happens when you combine super-friendly and helpful e-learning users with the world’s most awesome e-learning software?
You get an amazing community of E-learning Heroes—that’s what!
Thank you for all your support and for making the Articulate Community such an amazing place to learn and exchange e-learning ideas.
Here’s a recap of some of the most valuable tips & insights that your fellow Articulate users shared last week:
- How to change the Labeled Graphic’s callout background color in Engage ’09
- How to decrease publishing time in Articulate Presenter
- Speed publishing times in Articulate Presenter by rotating text boxes slightly!
- How to embed Studio ‘09 projects into Joomla
Conversations in the community:
- Ideas for designing dress code e-learning courses
- Education, degrees, certifications and areas of study for e-learning designers
- Ideas for how many questions to include in your quizzes
- Using text, audio and animations in courses
- Question Feedback During Quiz Review
- How to combine audio playlists to Engage interaction slides
- Another good reminder on previewing vs. publishing your branching scenearios
- Using the color schemer to customize the course player
- Using transparent backgrounds in Engage and Quizmaker
New blog posts:
- 3 Ways to Avoid Common Roadblocks When Building E-Learning Courses
- 7 Straight Years: Articulate Wins Best of Elearning
- Here’s How Snapshots Can Help You Design Better Courses
Seen on Twitter: