This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
Whether you’re an e-learning newbie or a guru, there’s always something new to learn. Even the most-experienced course designers can’t remember every possible tip, workaround and creative technique available. That’s why we highlight all the cool things users—like you—share each week. Check out all the great tips and ideas your fellow E-Learning Heroes in the Articulate community came up with:
- Create custom motion paths in PowerPoint
- Change colors of the Articulate Engage ’09 labels after publishing
- How to reformat the text in the notes section in PowerPoint using the format painter
Conversations in the community:
- Calling all e-learning folks who work in higher education
- Tools and techniques for planning and scheduling e-learning projects
- Users share course design ideas for emergency situations and property managers
- Ensuring course videos are viewed before advancing
- Converting .mp3 clips to .wav format
- Best practices for sizing and working with images
- Tips for removing image jaggies and creating smooth edges
- Recreating animation effects using motion paths
- Natalia shares some free icons
- What do you include in e-learning service agreements?
- What are some alternatives to building e-learning courses?
New blog posts:
- Here’s Some Background Information for Your Next E-Learning Course
- 3 Paths in 1 Quiz: Possible? Yes!
- UNATION: Using Articulate Presenter as an Online Help Tool
Seen on Twitter: