40 New Articulate Open Enrollment Training Dates for 2012
Now that you’ve purchased Articulate software, you want to make the most of your investment. We have tons of great resources over at E-Learning Heroes — along with weekly highlights of what’s new — but sometimes a personal touch with an instructor is just what the doctor ordered.
We’ve posted our 2012 open enrollment training schedule. It features 40 dates across the U.S. and Canada throughout the year.
These public sessions sell out quickly, so reserve your spot today.
2012 Open Enrollment Training: U.S. & Canada
Click here to review the full training schedule for 2012. Just click the drop-down menu to see available dates/locations:
About Open Enrollment Training
Open enrollment training sessions are in-person training classes led by a certified Articulate trainer. Class size is limited by room capacity, and classes sell out quickly. You’ll share the training experience with other Articulate users in the area.
Above image from Yukon training YouTube video.
Available classes and prices for the U.S./Canada-based offerings are as follows:
- 1-day Studio ’09 Basic Training Course – $495 per attendee
- 1-day Studio ’09 Advanced Course – $495 per attendee
- 2-day Studio ’09 Expert Class (combined Basic & Advanced) – $750 per attendee (amazing deal!)
- 1-day Fundamentals of Rapid E-Learning Design – $395 per attendee
- 1-day Effective Use of Video in E-Learning – $395 per attendee
- 4-day All Inclusive Class (each of the 1 day classes) – $1,340 per attendee (even more amazing deal!)
Class offerings vary by location, so be sure to verify availability for your preferred date/location.
Open Enrollment Training: Europe
Authorized open enrollment training is also available in Europe via our certified partner Omniplex. Click here to learn more.
You can also follow @ArticulateTrng on Twitter to get the latest Articulate training news.
1 response to “40 New Articulate Open Enrollment Training Dates for 2012”
[…] 40 New Open Enrollment Articulate Training Dates for 2012 […]
Comments are closed on this post. Need more help? Post your question in the E-Learning Heroes Discussions.