Along with all of the great online community resources we offer on a regular basis, we love to hit the road and meet with you at industry events.
If you will be attending any of these conferences, please stop by and let us know how we can help you. We love showing off our products, answering tough questions, and learning how you’re using our software.
Check out the Articulate Calendar or the Articulate Facebook Events page and you’ll find many upcoming events. These events will be staffed by Articulate employees and/or Articulate authorized resellers:
- April 12 – 13, 2010: TechEd2010 in Pasadena, CA — Articulate will be in booth 612 hosted by VP, Community Tom Kuhlmann and Executive VP Sales & Marketing Mark Schwartz. Also, attend Articulate Demonstrations – April 12 at 3:30 in the Vendor Theater and April 13 at 12:00 – Room 106 to see how easy it is to create great online courses.
- April 13 – 14, 2010: Swiss Professional Learning in Zurich, Switzerland — represented by Articulate authorized reseller, partekk.
- April 21 – 22, 2010: Australian Institute of Training & Development (AITD) in Sydney — represented by Articulate authorized reseller, MicroWay.
- May 16 – 19, 2010: ASTD – International Conference and Expo in Chicago, IL (download this PDF for free Expo admission & conference discount) — Booth 527 – come meet Articulate staff, including Jeanette Brooks, David Anderson, Tom Kuhlmann, Don Freda (VP, Sales), and Mark Schwartz.
- May 17, 2010: 2nd Annual University of Leeds European Articulate Conference in Leeds, England (learn more about Leeds & this conference in this post) — Articulate European Product Specialist Dave Moxon will attend and Articulate Community Managers will make a special live web appearance.
- May 20 – 21, 2010: Edtech 2010 in Athlone, Ireland — Dave Moxon will be representing us at the Articulate stand, and Elliott Masie will make a live web video appearance.
- May 26 – 27, 2010: Annual E-Learning Symposium in Austin, TX — Articulate Community Manager David Anderson will be there.
We hope to see you at one of these events across the U.S. or abroad!