Today I’d like to highlight our Community Forums and share with you some reasons to join the discussion, along with a few examples of our forums in action — people helping people.
3 reasons why you should check out our community:
- We have lively, democratic conversation
- It’s like having 30 or more peers to help you do your work — at any given time, you’ll typically see 30 or more people online now.
- We listen to our customers. A number of our engineers and employees jump into the conversations to help people get their work done, often in very creative ways. We listen to ideas and complaints to make our products better for you.
3 examples of the community in action:
- After receiving ideas from Articulate MVPs, including recently-named MVP daveperso, about how “to create an Engage interaction that has parallel timelines in order to capture a corporate history,” Greg Scheelar commented:
- After receiving help from Tom on “how to open the Multimedia Properties” in Engage, hartam wrote:
- Upon receiving successful ideas for resolution about why a “presentation went completely blank (to a white screen) at the same point in the presentation, each time we ran it” from a couple fellow community members and MVPs, cwhite left this comment:
There’s even the occasional healthy debate about our product release cycle, in which you’ll see my active participation.
So if you haven’t already joined us, hopefully you will soon. The Articulate Forums are alive and well.