The E-Learning Heroes forum is a great place to stay up on trends and discussions about the instructional design, training, and e-learning industry. Think of it as your e-bulletin board, where you can find and share some of the handy tips and tricks you learn from your fellow community members.
This week’s recap features enough advice and feedback to fill an entire corkboard! There’s lots of advice, on everything from course design to dealing with project managers. Also, there are several new blog posts and of course a new weekly e-learning challenge. Check it out!
Conversations in the Community
- Freelancers united RFP?
- How do you deal with design block?
- Examples of interactive or scenario-based software training
- Tip for formatting Storyline text
- Convincing project managers to create better e-learning
- Seeking: Feedback to improve course design | Advice on design and development metrics
- Freebies: Free characters for your e-learning courses | Portfolio template for Storyline
New Blog Posts
- Dump That Bullet Point List and Build Learning Objectives That Matter
- How I Built That Studio ‘13 Course
- E-Learning Challenge: Step Graphics in Online Training
- Basic Skills for E-Learning Developers
- Improve Your Quizzes with Immediate Feedback
Seen on Twitter
- Free Articulate Template via @PaulAlders
- Chocoholic Survey Made in Storyline via @refco27
- My Journey to WordPress: With Thanks to Articulate via @JackieTrains
- The Learning Journey via @PaulAlders
- Refresh, relearn, and reinvigorate via @BrucUK