Did you know that we hold a live monthly Web chat with members of the Articulate community? It’s free to join and open to anyone. It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about specific Articulate product features, get your burning questions answered by Articulate staff, and to connect with your fellow Articulate users.
- What: Monthly Articulate Community Chat
- When: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 12:30pm U.S. Eastern Time (GMT -5)
- Where: Online at this URL (note that we’re using GoToMeeting now)
- Topic: Click here to cast your vote!
This month you get to tell us what you’d like to discuss:
As you’ll see in the survey, the topics we’ve set forth for possible discussion on Wednesday include the following:
- Presenter ’09: Adding Annotations
- Quizmaker ’09: Leveraging Slide View
- Engage ’09: Exploring New Community Interactions
- Other: Let us know!
So let us know what you’d like to discuss, then join us on Wednesday! We’ll look forward to seeing you in the chat.