There’s no question about it, e-learning designers are in high demand. While that’s great news for our industry, being so busy makes it a challenge to keep up with all the new ideas and trends in e-learning.
That’s why the Articulate community is so valuable. It’s easy to connect with other designers just like you, who can offer time-saving guidance, resources, and shortcuts to help you build better e-learning.
Whether you’re looking for backgrounds, storyboard templates, pre-built interactions, or more, it’s easy to find the resources you need each week in E-learning Heroes. Below you’ll find the highlights from last week:
Conversations in the community
- Articulate Community Roadshows in 2014
- Suggestions for SME recording narration
- How to creating a how-to videos page
- What do you use to backup your Articulate projects?
- Seeking recommendations: Microphones for e-learning | Webcams for Replay
- Need ideas for designing a professional development workshop
- Demos: Click the bunny | Vocabulary game | Flat design
- Freebies: Timeline template | Bar chart | Weekly challenge files | Facebook template
- Jobs: Storyline developers | Freelance developers | Instructional designer
New blog posts
- Create a New Look for Your Online Training Courses with this Simple Tip
- 5 Tips to Launch Your Career as an E-Learning Freelancer
- Examples of Flat UI Templates in Action
- How to Create Quality Webcam Lighting for Less Than $15
- Use Story View to Organize and Arrange Your Storyline Content
- E-Learning Jobs
- Needs Analysis – When is E-Learning The Solution?
- Weekly Challenge: Give Your Quiz Results Slides a Makeover
Seen on Twitter
- @KeypointLearn shared a link to an example of a slider interaction in Storyline
- @PaulAlders shared a link to a Christmas game he built in Articulate Storyline
- @MattGuyan shared a link to Why Is the Research on Learning Styles Still Being Dismissed?
- @pgsimoes shared a link to Have Students Generate Content to Improve Learning
- @KirkBoller shared a link to 10 Great Tools for Storyboarding
- @mlearning shared a link to Gratisography: Free, high-resolution photos
- @eGeeking shared a link to 20 Great Infographics of 2013