The E-Learning Heroes forum is a place where people can relax and congregate to share what’s hot and what’s happening in the world of e-learning! Let’s take a moment to thank the great folk who contribute to the community and help us keeping it fresh and interesting!
This week’s recap features tips of branding your e-learning, how to build courses for tablets, lots of fun freebies and some valuable community conversations.
- Articulate Storyline: Online Training Software
- How to create tints and shades for Powerpoint colors
- Quick tip: Remove a background from an image
Conversations in the community
- Come join our Articulate event in Toronto next month!
- We’ll also be in Minneapolis/St-Paul next September!
- Tips for training on using variables?
- Following branding standards in e-learning?
- Tips for e-learning for tablets?
- How to get started in the e-learning industry?
- Seeking feedback: Building a Game in Storyline? | Working with difficult content?
- Looking for tips and ideas: Short interactive scenario? | Edumercial feedback?
- Sun Tsu and the Art of Instructional Design Freelancing?
New blog posts
- The Secret Formula to Becoming an E-Learning Pro
- 4 Things to Know About Results Slides
- 5 Ways To Avoid Overloading Your Slides
- What You Need to Know About Working With Videos in Presenter ‘13
- 12 Free E-Learning Games for Articulate Storyline
- E-Learning Challenge: 37 Weeks of E-Learning Demos, Templates and Inspiration
Seen on Twitter
- Free Articulate game template! via @jackietrains
- How to autosave in Storyline! via @OhThatRachel
- Upcoming Articulate Roadshow: Denver! via @eLearnChristine
- Look Behind the Claws! via @PaulAlders
- My Cat is an E-Learning Pro! via @abnederveld
- Customizable Storyline Menu via @KeypointLearn
- Weekly Challenge Submission: Spelling Bee via @lusalt
- Post-Course Evaluations for E-Learning via @GoAnimate