Do you want the chance to showcase your Articulate authoring prowess and win some cash? Would you like to improve your e-learning authoring skills, enhancing your value to your organization and clients?
Don’t miss out on these upcoming deadlines associated with the Articulate Guru Awards 2009 and Articulate Live ’09:
- Wednesday, February 18, 2009: Articulate Guru Awards 2009 submission deadline.
- Friday, February 20, 2009: Articulate Live ’09 registration deadline to be eligible for one of four great prizes. Articulate Live ’09 takes place on Monday, March 9, 2009, and you can register until then, but to be eligible for the prize drawing, you’ll need to register by February 20th.
Articulate Guru Awards 2009
Your work will be featured in this blog, elsewhere on our website, and at Articulate Live ’09 in Orlando next month. You’ll also go down in Articulate history as the guy or gal who created that award-winning content.
You don’t even need to own a license of Studio ’09 to enter. Just download a free 30-day trial and create content about just about anything. The key is to show off your course design skills.
Click here to learn more.
Articulate Live ’09
Get the ideas and techniques you need to create powerful e-learning at the Articulate Live ’09 conference in Orlando.
Industry experts and Articulate gurus will help you:
- Design clear, bold, more effective elearning
- Record narration and use video like a pro
- Make rapid elearning work in the real world
- Develop dynamic scenarios and assessments
- Work smoothly with subject matter experts
- Become an Articulate Studio power user
You don’t have to be an Articulate user to attend. The two tracks offer practical ideas for all elearning designers as well as tips for Articulate users.
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Hilton, Walt Disney World — Orlando, Florida
Registration Fee: $395 — includes all meals and conference materials
Don’t miss this chance to get inspiring ideas from pros like Cliff Atkinson (Beyond Bullet Points), Tom Kuhlmann, Patti Shank, Cathy Moore, and Ray Jimenez. You’ll also have time to share ideas with other elearning leaders and get answers in the E-Learning Expert Lounge.
Articulate Live ’09 happens in the same place as the eLearning Guild Annual Gathering, so you can easily stay for several more days of information-packed presentations.