Looking for the best place to learn Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio ‘13, or Articulate Replay? You’ll find it all in E-Learning Heroes!
Your fellow community members can assist you with everything from product and technical help, to more general e-learning techniques like branching scenarios, working more efficiently with your customers, or finding the latest course-building assets and templates.
Here’s a recap of the week’s most talked-about tips and ideas:
Conversations in the community
- What are your thoughts on the e-learning manifesto?
- Embedding GoAnimate in Storyline for scenario-based e-learning
- How to change the states of the picture?
- Do you know of examples of fire safety training?
- How to calculate the duration of a voice over script
- How do you create more engaging software simulations?
- Illustrated graphics vs. photographs
- Freelancing tips: Dealing with clients
New blog posts
- How to Create Learning Objectives for E-Learning
- E-Learning Challenge: Interactive Screenshots for Online Training
- UPDATE: March 14 – E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- 3 Tips for Creating Beautifully Designed Interactions in Articulate Engage ’13
- It’s a Snap to Create Great Photo Videos in Articulate Replay
Seen on Twitter
- @jackietrains shared a link to Hiding the Quiz Until the End
- @mark_articulate shared a link to another happy Articulate training customer thanks to @YukonLearning
- @ArtAPI shared a link to a free widget for Articulate Storyline
- @tmiket shared a link to 50 big ideas to change L and D
- @iOPT shared a link to Why visual learning works: A New Way to Learn Chinese