Have your courses started to lose their sizzle? Does your trough of e-learning inspiration need a refill? Then it’s time you headed to the world’s largest e-learning pen: E-Learning Heroes!
Whether you’re a small fry or living high on the hog, the Articulate community can cure the toughest challenges. From extra lean courses to those with some meat on their bones, your fellow community members can help keep your courses squeaky clean without going hog wild.
Check out these grass-fed highlights from last week:
Conversations in the community
- Hiding sensitive information in screencasts
- Seeking feedback on my portfolio
- What types of e-learning blog posts are most successful for you?
- Review: Articulate Storyline training
- Demos & Freebies: Cat-themed quiz | Time-Lapse Demo: Basic Circle Diagram
New blog posts
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & E-Learning Interaction
- E-Learning Challenge: Death, Taxes, and E-Learning Mistakes
- UPDATE: April 25 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- Showcase Your E-Learning Skills with This Free Template
- 3 Ways to Effectively Use Space in E-Learning Layouts
- Three Tips for Working with Illustrated Characters in Studio ’13
- 3 Things to Know About Scoring E-Learning Quizzes
Seen on Twitter
- Example of 3D in Articulate Storyline shared by @KeypointLearn
- Check out our Sudoku game built in Articulate Storyline via @tlslearning
- Multiple question quiz in Articulate Storyline via @LearnND
- How humans are hardwired for stories via @sparkandco
- If you like IFTTT then you gotta check out Zapier via @tmiket
- How and why I use Articulate Storyline for my e-learning via @PaulAlders