Did you feel a disturbance in your course? Are you sensing that millions of learners will cry out in terror?
Rather than succumb to the dark side, set your hyperdrive to the galaxy’s biggest e-learning space: E-Learning Heroes where you’ll find the friendliest band of course creators who rebel against bad, imperialist e-learning.
Whether you’re trying to bullseye womp rats in your T-16 or simply looking to build better e-learning courses, the Articulate community can help you learn the ways of the course and become a more powerful e-learning designer than you could ever imagine.
Check out the e-learning wisdom shared last week, you must:
- How to give your Articulate characters a different look
- Publish Articulate Storyline and Import into Litmos
- Grouping Objects and the Pointy Finger Demo
- ADDIE PowToon
- Adjusting video transitions in Articulate Replay
Conversations in the community
- Certification in instructional design
- Call for Speakers: E-Learning Heroes Community Workshop (Toronto)
- Tips & Best Practices for Creating ADA/508 Compliant Modules?
- Have You a Great Way to House Your Blog and E-Learning Samples?
- Optimum Settings for Image and Video Quality
- E-Learning Tips in Under 140 Characters
- Finding full-time e-learning work
New blog posts
- Want an Engaging E-Learning Course? Start with a Case Study.
- UPDATE: May 2 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- 6 Simple Tips for Customizing and Editing Photos in Storyline
- 3 Easy Ways to Brand Your Studio Courses
- E-Learning Challenge: Fix Your E-Learning Mistakes
- Printable Collection of Time Saving Storyline Shortcuts
Seen on Twitter
- Why I Still Use the Oxford Comma via @elearning
- E-Learning Blunders via @@MattGuyan
- How to Be 100x More Productive: The 35 Best IFTTT Recipes via @tmiket
- 3 Ways Coding and Gaming Can Enhance Learning via @rovybranon
- Instructional Design Essentials: Storyboarding via @elearning