Ever feel like your e-learning projects need a little help getting started? The Articulate community can help with any creative or technical challenges you’re facing.
Here’s how it works: Simply post a question or challenge in E-Learning Heroes and the community responds with all kinds of helpful answers and resources to help you build better and more engaging e-learning courses.
This week’s recap features tips for displaying lists, choosing microphones, free templates, and lots more! Check out the cool ideas below:
Conversations in the community
- Seeking creative examples for displaying bullets and lists in e-learning
- Dictaphone recommendation
- New users seeks project help and advice
- Where do you find audio clips and sound effects for e-learning?
- What’s your review process like?
- The best microphone for recording e-learning narration
- Demos & freebies: Crossword puzzle | Tic-Tac-Toe | Checklist interaction | Just Joking game
New blog posts
- How Can Your Learners Help You Build Better E-Learning?
- Insperity Builds 72 Sales Training Modules in Three Months with Articulate Storyline
- E-Learning Challenge: Decision Map to Branching Scenarios
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training, & Instructional Design Jobs
- Four Ways to Help Learners Exit Your Articulate Storyline Course
- Two Easy Ways to Create Drag & Drop Interactions in Articulate Storyline
- 5 Free Image Editors That Won’t Blow Your E-Learning Budget
Seen on Twitter
- @JanetDiVincenzo shared a link to Some People Are More Certain of Everything than I Am of Anything
- @mikehighfield shared a link to Online learning is ‘the blackboard of the future’
- @sudiakos shared a link to 45+ web freebies you have to try this month
- @mlearning shared a link to Designing apps for the visually impaired