If you live near Toronto, Canada, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, then join us on Thursday, July 10, at Ryerson University in downtown Toronto.
Bring your laptops with Articulate Storyline installed because this session will be hands-on and interactive. If you don’t own Articulate Storyline yet, you can download the 30-day free trial. In addition to practical exercises, we’ve got a great lineup of presentations from these Articulate community members:
- Tracy Parish (Transforming a Simple Quiz into an Interactive Image)
- Michael Hinze (Creating Slider Interactions in Articulate Storyline)
- Nancy Woinoski (How to Create Visual Menus in Articulate Storyline)
- Tim Slade (Top 10 Storyline Tips, Tricks, and Time-Savers)
- Ashley Chiasson (How to Build Your E-Learning Portfolio)
Click here to register and learn more about the sessions.
See you there!