If you’re looking for a great source of practical, innovative e-learning finds, E-Learning Heroes is the place to look. As usual, this past week was chock-full of community insights and advice on topics like: managing courses, showcasing your portfolio, using clipart, and much more.
Take a peek at some of the bright ideas that Articulate community members shared throughout the week:
- Auto advancing an Articulate Storyline tabs slide once the learner views all layers
- Using the free Articulate Quizmaker downloads from E-Learning Heroes in Storyline
- How To Customize This Drag and Drop Interaction Template
- Create An Articulate Replay Video Using A PowerPoint Slide Show
Conversations in the community
- We’re hiring! French Community Manager
- Creative ways to showcase your resume?
- Using royalty-free clipart from Microsoft Online
- Managing large e-learning projects
- Treatment of acronyms in distance learning product training
- Freelancers: Which utilities do you use?
- I know I feel this way sometimes
New blog posts
- How to Avoid the Curse of Boring Courses
- UPDATE: April 11 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- 20+ Tips for Writing Great Quiz Questions and Response Options
- How to Create Your First Course in Studio ’13
- How To Make Quick Work of Customizing Your Quiz Question Feedback Messages
- E-Learning Challenge: What Do E-Learning Designers Really Do?
Seen on Twitter
- Screen Recording Tips for Articulate Storyline via @MattGuyan
- Millennials Trust User-Generated Content 50% More Than Other Media via @bschlenker
- How to add a trigger in Articulate Storyline via @PaulAlders
- Terminology Tuesday: SCORM via @amdmurphy
- Integrating Motivation with Instructional Design via @BOnlineLearning
- 20 Innovative Resume Examples via @HadiyaNuriddin
- Judgement in a Vacuum via @LnDDave