As noted early last week, last Wednesday’s Community Live Chat topic was on Inserting Flash Movies in Presenter. As usual, about 20 of us had a lively and engaging discussion that lasted more than an hour.
We discussed topics including the following:
- Video compression tools of choice (customers use Sorenson Squeeze, AVS4U, Camtasia, Adobe Elements, Flash Video Encoder)
- Ideal resolution for best quality video
- Mobile learning (mLearning)
- Camera choice and background tips for talking head videos
- Best format for source video (.AVI, .MPEG, .WMV)
- Our Allianz case study, which makes effective use of video
If you’re looking for tips or ideas on getting your Flash movie into Presenter, be sure to view the full chat transcript online.
Thanks to everyone who participated for helping us have yet another successful community chat!
We hold live community chats the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Have a topic suggestion for a future chat? Leave a comment below or contact me.