Spring is in the air and the Articulate community is blossoming with great tips, tricks and advice.
This week’s recap features discussions about sharing blogs and portfolios, curating helpful resources, trading ideas and inspiration for course design, and tons more! Check out what your fellow e-learning community members have been chatting about lately.
Conversations in the community
- What are your thoughts on MOOCs?
- Curating great instructional design resources?
- Seeking tips: Teacher transitioning into e-learning? | Choosing a project template or design?
- Using personified animal characters in e-learning?
- Portfolios and Blogs: Discussing great ways to share examples | Share your e-learning portfolio links here
- Freebies: Elegant Storyline Tabs Template | Storyline game templates
New blog posts
- 3 Tips for Building Drag and Drop Learning Interactions
- Contiguity Principle: Keep Graphics and Related Text Together
- E-Learning Challenge: What’s In Your Course Design Toolkit?
- 3 More Tips For Using Question Banks Like a Pro
- Forums Compilation: Price of Developing and Selling E-Learning
- Update: May 16 E-Learning, Training and Instructional Design Jobs
Seen on Twitter
- A bit of Articulate love! via @TriciaRansom
- The Best Resources in the E-Learning Industry! via @eLearningJeff
- A Model Smart Enough To Teach Itself via @jackietrains
- Back to Basics with Learning Objectives via @abnederveld
- E-Learning Challenge: Instructional Design Learning Activities via @amdchiasson
- What Do These People Have in Common? via @elearningwdan
- Gagne’s 9 Events of Instruction via @diannehope