It’s Monday morning, and what tastes better than a tall glass of e-learning inspiration? Straight from the E-Learning Heroes groves, we’ve picked the freshest and tangiest e-learning tips and advice the Articulate community has to offer. It’s a fast and easy way to enrich your courses and protect them with a healthy dose of ideas. Go ahead, try a sample from last week’s batch right here:
Conversations in the community
- Best type of course for communicating a new process
- Who’s attending the Learning Technologies Exhibition in London
- Anyone Interested in an Articulate event or workshop in Canada?
- Seeking recommendations for graphics tablets
- Video-based content and 508 compliance
- How important are e-learning and L&D certifications?
- How much longer does it take to create engaging e-learning?
- Looking for Ideas for standard operating procedure training design
- Variables to LMS: Can you share your examples?
- What to do with an org chart
- Design ideas for an ergonomics course
New blog posts
- Have You Seen These Comic Book Style E-Learning Examples?
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Voice Talent for Your E-learning Course
- Three in a Row: Articulate on Training Industry’s 2014 Top 20 Authoring Tools Companies List
- How to Create a Customized E-learning Toolbar
- E-Learning Example: Lime Green Template
- How to Build Video-Based Quizzes in Quizmaker ’13
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training & Instructional Design Jobs
- How to Create a Simple Triggered Glow to Emphasize Content
- E-Learning Challenge: Screencasts and Software Simulations in Online Training
Seen on Twitter
- @sudiakos shared a link to a Greek History course featuring interactive video created with Articulate Storyline
- @ManuelCalvillo shared a link to an e-learning course on accessibility in hotels
- @tmiket shared a link to Interviews: What do people use to get stuff done?