Whether you’re sketching some ideas for a new project, or putting the final touches on a course that’s drawing to a close, the e-learning artists in the Articulate community can help you illustrate your point with creative and technical solutions for building better e-learning.
So before you compose your next e-learning project, check out all the insights, freebies, and conversations shared over the past week:
- Updating the hint captions in Articulate Storyline screen recordings
Conversations in the community
- Storyline Advanced Techniques course now on Lynda.com
- Recommendations for storyboard sizes?
- An e-learning course that explains system architecture
- Editing Articulate Replay audio recordings
- Tools and strategies for technical testing?
- Seeking examples of e-learning scenarios
- Questions for clients when building an e-learning course
- Using variables in feedback master slide
- Using variables to select your own character
- Example of interactive graphs
- Free templates: One page template
New blog posts
- A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Templates & Tips for Success
- Articulate Storyline Wins Brandon Hall Group Gold Award
- Weekly Update: E-learning, Training & Instructional Design Jobs
- Use Grids in Storyline to Improve Your E-Learning Designs
- Free Book Graphics for Your Next E-Learning Project
- Meet the New Slide Properties Panel in Presenter ’13
- Video Workshop: Building Folder Tabs Interactions
- Dear Heroes: What is Accessible E-Learning?
- How to Create a Panning Effect Using Slide Transitions
- Weekly Challenge: Using Characters in E-Learning
Seen on Twitter
- @AllanADL shared a link to Articulate Studio ‘13 Pushing the Pedagogy
- @elearning shared a link to Articulate: Tools for E-learning and M-learning Done Right
- @KeypointLearn shared a link to Your daily dose of Articulate Storyline fun: Solve the puzzle
- @commlabindia shared a link to Re-creation of Flash Courses Using Articulate Storyline
- @mlearning shared a link to 60 royalty-free weather icons for e-learning designers