We’ve just posted our full 2011 open enrollment training schedule. It includes 39 dates across the U.S. and Canada throughout the year.
These public sessions sell out quickly, so reserve your spot today.
2011 Open Enrollment Training: U.S. & Canada
Click here to review the full training schedule for 2011. Just click the drop-down menu to see available dates/locations:
Due to popular demand in the Chicago area, we’ve also announced one additional date this year:
- December 7 & 8, 2010 – Schaumburg, IL (Basic, Advanced, Expert)
About Open Enrollment Training
Open enrollment training sessions are in-person training classes led by a certified Articulate trainer. Class size is limited by room capacity, and classes sell out quickly. You’ll share the training experience with other Articulate users in the area.
Above image from Yukon training YouTube video.
Available classes and prices for the U.S./Canada-based offerings are as follows:
- 1-day Studio ’09 Basic Training Course – $495 per attendee
- 1-day Studio ’09 Advanced Course – $495 per attendee
- 2-day Studio ’09 Expert Class (combined Basic & Advanced) – $750 per attendee (amazing deal!)
- 1-day Fundamentals of Rapid E-Learning Design – $395 per attendee
- 1-day Effective Use of Video in E-Learning – $395 per attendee
- 4-day All Inclusive Class (each of the 1 day classes) – $1,340 per attendee (even more amazing deal!)
Class offerings vary by location, so be sure to verify availability for your preferred date/location.
Open Enrollment Training: Europe
Authorized open enrollment training is also available in Europe via our certified partner Omniplex. Click here to learn more.
You can also follow @ArticulateTrng on Twitter to get the latest Articulate training news.