June marks the sixth month of the year … can you believe 2014 halfway done? Well, that doesn’t mean the great folks in the E-Learning Heroes community are anywhere close to being done. So here’s to another six months of awesome, new, and exciting e-learning content.
This week’s recap features tons of really great community conversation topics, including tips for editing someone’s work, for improving a text-heavy course, and for building an action plan using Storyline. It’s all here, and more … check it out!
Conversations in the Community
- Advice: Editing someone’s previous work?
- Tips for improving a text-heavy course?
- Building Memory Games in Storyline?
- Cool animation effects in Storyline!
- How many people are on your e-learning team?
- Need tips for gauging and meeting learning objectives?
- Building interactive action plan with Storyline?
- Freebies: Timeline Demo | Create Your Own Quest Game Template | Free Coffee Demo | Natural E-Learning Template
- Coming soon: E-Learning Heroes event in Toronto!
New Blog Posts
- How Are Alien Abductions Related to Effective E-Learning?
- Top Tips for Writing for E-Learning
- Slide Master View: A Big E-Learning Time Saver
- Instructional Design Tips for Scenario-Based E-Learning Content
- UPDATE: June 20 E-Learning, Training, and Instructional Design Jobs
- E-Learning Challenge: Steal This E-Learning Template
Seen on Twitter
- I finally stole an e-learning template! via @PaulAlders
- Showing my e-learning work! via @MattGuyan
- Basic skills for e-learning developers via @gregwilliams123
- Looks like another great weekly challenge! via @uielearning
- How can infographics help produce e-learning? via @alainrenault
- Sales game on for this week’s challenge! via @jackietrains
- Space-themed e-learning quest! via @gemdemhen
- Podcasts for learning! via @amdchiasson
- Repurposing a rock star e-learning template! via @elearningwdan
- How to insert Engage ‘13 into Storyline! via @ArticulateDF