Ever feel like your e-learning is going to the dogs? Endless SME, client, and legal requests have you chasing your tail? It’s enough to leave you bone tired and feeling like an e-learning underdog.
If you’re tired of the runaround and looking for some new e-learning tricks, check out everyone’s favorite playspace: E-Learning Heroes. They’re a great pack of energetic folks who love to hunt, fetch, point, and retrieve e-learning ideas as much as you do.
Make no bones about it: building better e-learning is a piece of cake when you invite the Articulate community to the party.
Check out even more e-learning tricks shared over the past week:
- Using a launch page & single variable based assessment for an integrated multiple language course in StoryLine
Conversations in the community
- Voice overs: Should I use my own voice or hire a professional?
- Can anyone direct me to examples of mentor training courses?
- Why aren’t learners completing their online training?
- Design ideas needed for an agenda or objectives slide
- How do I start freelance work?
- Workflow process for building e-learning
- Syncing voice with bullets
- Seeking ideas: Agenda slide graphics | Food safety course | Project management tools for e-learning | Customizing radio buttons
- Demos: Let learners record audio | Storyline math | Animated flips
- Freebies: Icon template
New blog posts
- Here are 3 Free PowerPoint Templates for Online Training Courses
- Building E-Learning Interactions with Your SMEs
- Limiting the Number of Selections in a Storyline Pick Many Question
- 3 Quick Background Photo Tips to Use in Your Projects
Seen on Twitter
- @kukharenko shared a link to 15 social networks for teachers
- @eGeeking shared a link to 14 reasons why your multiple-choice quiz stinks
- @rovybranon shared a link to How Deceptive Is Your Persuasive Design?
- @ric9901 shared a link to 20 great free handwriting fonts
- @mlearning shared a link to a good collection of icons, glyphs and flat icons