Articulate Live ’09 is coming soon and will be chock-full of tips and tricks on how to make the most of your investment in Articulate software, along with giving you the opportunity to network with and learn from fellow Articulate users and staff. We’ll also be announcing the winners of the Articulate Guru Awards 2009.
Articulate Live ’09 Details:
- When? Monday, March 9, 2009 – 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Where? The Walt Disney Resort Hilton, Orlando, Florida
Hosted by Articulate VP of Community Tom Kuhlmann of The Rapid E-Learning Blog and featuring keynote speaker Cliff Atkinson, author of Beyond Bullet Points, Articulate Live ’09 will be an action-packed day and well worth the $395 price of admission.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How working with subject matter experts can actually be easy and enjoyable
- What Articulate customers are doing to bring them the most success
- How to save time with templates and reusable content
- The best way to engage your learners with interactive scenarios
- Why good design is easier than you think
- The best practices for managing video, audio and other multimedia in your Articulate courses
- The Articulate Studio power-user tips everyone should know
- And more!
Although Articulate Live ’09 will be co-hosted just prior to the start of The eLearning Guild’s 2009 Annual Gathering, it is a separate event and requires its own registration. The registration fee includes the entire 1-day program and supporting materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Also be sure to sign up for the following day’s program: Using Articulate to Quickly Design and Develop Exceptional e-Learning Courses (P-11), led by Ron Price of certified Articulate training partner, Yukon Learning.
All that and you’ll still have three full days of the Guild’s 2009 Annual Gathering to look forward to, March 10-13, 2009!