This article applies to Articulate Presenter 4. See what’s new in Articulate Presenter 5!
Packing your bags and heading to Vegas or San Francisco for a trade show? Have you prepared a presentation about your company and its products or services that you’d like to show in your booth? Naturally, you’re planning to use Articulate Presenter, right?
Now all you need to do is make that baby loop. Here’s how:
- Download and extract this file (replay_presentation.zip).
(You should now have the file replay_presentation.swf somewhere on your computer.)
- Go to the last slide of your presentation.
- Click Articulate -> Insert Flash Movie.
- Locate and insert replay_presentation.swf to display in Articulate Player. Set it to show the movie one second less than the duration of that slide. For example, if your slide is 30 seconds long, set it to Show Flash movie after 29 seconds.
- A small white rectangle will be added to your slide, but it will not be seen when published.
- Publish your presentation and loop away!
I hope to see your looping presentation at my next trade show.