This guest blog entry was written by Articulate Customer Support Manager Justin Wilcox.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-reliant Customer Support Engineer to join our award-winning support team.
- Provide 1st-class Web, email, and occasional phone tech support for thousands of worldwide customers
- Own & manage 30-50+ cases per day
- Document support cases and resolutions, suggesting & writing knowledge base and/or internal solution articles as needed
- Collaborate & openly communicate with other support engineers & quality assurance team
- Contribute regularly to our Community Forums
- 3+ years technical support experience with a software company and/or customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of Windows OSes, desktop software, Web technologies
- Excel in high-pressure, quick-paced environment
- Learn quickly & enjoy troubleshooting software issues